Today, the role of a company secretary has transformed into much more than just a note-taker and admin manager. Sitting at the very heart of operations, the company secretary is relied on to advise The Board on statutory duties under the law, disclosure obligations, as well as corporate governance and effective board processes.
At NLA DFK, our team of company secretaries are well-versed in the Companies Act and kept abreast of both old and new rules, with extensive experience across multiple industries. We will ensure that our clients meet all their corporate obligations with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and to shareholders.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services
Our highly trained and experienced company secretaries can provide the following company secretarial services in Singapore to clients:
- Filing of Annual Return and accounts with ACRA
- Maintenance of the Statutory Registers and Minute books
- Preparation of minutes/resolutions
- Organise board meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGMs)
- Business and company registration services
- Other company secretarial service like share transfer and reduction, change of Memorandum and Articles of Association, and opening of bank accounts